The Virtuosity program focuses on assisting girls in differentiated ways to complete high school, receive scholarships to college, have successful careers, and to make a better world! Young ladies are encouraged to focus on entrepreneurship, leadership, wellness, fitness, service to local and global communities, and 12 virtues.
A set of shared attitudes, values,
goals, and practices
1. Love & Faith – She shows love and kindness. She is spiritual.
2. Respect – She respects her family, friends, and others. She is trustworthy and helpful. She uses language that is appropriate.
3. Leadership and Wisdom – She exemplifies leadership. She makes wise decisions and shares good decisions with family, friends and others.
4. Health and Wellness – She cares for her body physically and mentally. She prepares healthy meals and eats healthy. She is proactive in matters related to wellness, such as visits to the dentist and doctors.
5. Community Service – She is charitable. She serves her family, her friends, her neighbors and her community with a gentle and loving spirit.
6. Financial Literacy – She prepares to be financially independent. She spends money wisely. She is careful to purchase quality items and not be wasteful.
7. Scholar Academics – She works daily to complete class assignments. She studies daily to stay academically sound. She reads a minimum of one book a week utilizing different genres. She reads more than she watches television. She reads the newspaper and news magazines to remain current on events. She has perseverance in academic challenges.
8. Hospitality – She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family, friends and guests during visits.
9. Time Management – She is organized. She uses her time wisely. She works diligently to complete tasks.
10. Beauty – She has worth and inner beauty. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones and friends.
11. Etiquette – She possesses behaviors that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class or career group.
12. Culture – She has an integrated pattern of human knowledge, beliefs, and behaviors that reflect through symbolic thought and social learning. She has attitudes, values, goals, and practices which result in positive outcomes.